The Weather We Left Behind

Click for Elkhart, Indiana Forecast

Our Current Location and Weather

Click for Elkhart, Indiana Forecast

Thursday

Day 18

Today's post is in memory of Riley, Mike & Cindy Marshall's Golden Retriever who had to be put down yesterday due to cancer. 

We got to camp with Riley last fall when the Lauer/Marshall RV caravan traveled out to The Badlands National Park.  He sure enjoyed being with his Mom & Dad on that two week trip.  Here he is taking it all in.

He is now at the Rainbow Bridge (click here) waiting with his brother Jackson
to be reunited with Mike and Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Thanks guys the means alot. I love that picture of Riley. He was very brave. I know he and Jackson will be glad to be together.
    Love to all.
    Cindy & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings tears to my eyes. Sorry for their loss.
    Brother Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for my brother's blog and found this trail "dude" instead. Looks like a pirate to me. Bob & I can't wait. Your pictures are wonderful, especially love the dog ones. Sister Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed looking at your posted pictures, I agree with Beth about "Trail Dude", I also liked the pictures of Gracie retrieving the rocks, and Jim's eyebrows. Love, Allison Rae

    ReplyDelete